The FoT End of Season Ball will take place at the Hilton Northampton on Saturday 16th November. There are no League trophies to present this year but we will have Handicap League prizes, the October Double Up Month 200 Club Lottery Draw and a small number of other awards as well as a Fund Raising Auction. Details of the auction lots can be downloaded via the links below.
1. The Online Silent pre-bidding Auction will run from Friday 18th October and will close on Friday 15th November at 6pm. Following this, bidding for the item will continue during a live event auction at the Friends of Tournament Ball 2019.
2. The Auction lots can be found on the Tournament website: www.tournamentwaterskiing.org.uk
3. To make a bid on the pre-bidding Silent Auction you will need to email: email@example.com stating your name, the auction lot you are bidding for and the amount you would like to bid.
4. Bidders may bid as many times as they like for as many different lots as they choose.
5. All bids and subsequent payments are to be made in pounds sterling regardless of location of bidder.
6. Bidders must be aged 18 or over.
7. If you wish to check any information about a specific auction item – please do so before you bid by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. After making a bid, you will receive an email to confirm your bid.
9. Payment of winning bids may be via BACS. Winners will be sent an email confirmation. In this email there will be details of the FoT bank account for payment to. All Lots must be paid for in full by Friday 22nd November 2019.
10. Unless another date is specified, all Lots will expire 12 months from the finish of auction, unless agreement is made by bidder and donor, please see individual item descriptions for more information.
11. After payment has been received the winning bidder will be presented with the Lot or voucher for Lot or given contact details. The responsibility for making contact with the Lot donator lies with the bidder.
12. All portable items shall be, if possible collected in person. We will be in contact via email to discuss the best option for collection. Delivery or shipping may be available at an added cost to the bidder.
13. Any dispute during or after the event shall be dealt with at the auctioneers discretion and this decision shall be absolutely final. In no circumstances, whatsoever, will any liability attach to BWSW or Friends of Tournament or the organiser or the Auctioneer. Nor will any compensation be payable as of right to anyone attending or participating in the auction.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, the acceptance of a bid is not intended to create legal relations between either:
~ BWSW their employees, Friends of Tournament, representatives or agents; or
~ The donor; or
~ The bidder
15. BWSW and FoT make no warranty or representation of any kind about any items or services sold. Please inspect or make enquiries where possible.
16. The details of the Lots are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to press.